news24xx.com
Sunday, 18 Nov 2018

Injecting silicone into his penis to make it bigger, man from Australia died

news24xx


 Jack Chapman Jack Chapman

News24xx.com - Jack Chapman (28) from Melbourne, Australia, injected silicone into his penis. As a result, Jack died from silicone embolism syndrome. This leads to complications of pulmonary bleeding until finally Jack's life cannot be saved.

In some photos circulating seen Jack posing with a swollen crotch. In the memorial upload for Jack on his Facebook page, "Tank (the name Jack-red) is a kind and gentle person. His heart is filled with the love he gave to other people around him ... He struggled so hard, got better, but then comes a bad moment that can't be prevented." Quoted from detik.com, November 8th 2018.

It was suspected that Jack was crazy about injecting silicon, getting a large body, to satisfy his community. And the mother, Linda Chapman, blamed Jack's death on homosexual communities in the United States (US) who introduced him to body modification.

"Like a service, a clan, family, sect. To prove their loyalty they have to change their bodies" Linda said on an Australian television program, The Project.

"He was not the Jack I used to go to the US. He lost his confidence, got lost in the sect. He became a mentally disturbed man" concluded Linda.

Jack died from silicone embolism syndrome. This leads to complications of pulmonary bleeding until finally Jack's life cannot be helped. Coroner stated at King County Medical Examiner. Quoted from The New York Post.

Silicone embolism syndrome itself is a condition in which the content of silicon clots into the bloodstream and ends in the lungs. Because blood flow is blocked by a lump of silicone, the lungs cannot work properly.

 

 

 

News24xx.com/fik/red

NEWS24XX.COM

Can be read in English and 100 other International languages





loading...
Versi Mobile
Loading...