news24xx.com
Wednesday, 22 May 2019

This mother shared her sad story of her baby who died after being touched and kissed with many people

news24xx


Fleur Edwards and her baby Fleur EdwardFleur Edwards and her baby Fleur Edward

News24xx.com - Emily Vanderbrouck told that her son, Fleur Edwards, was touched and kissed by many people at a fundraiser held by her and her family in August 2018. Quoted from Fox News, everything seemed normal at first and Fleur did not show any signs of getting sick.

Emily explained that her child could still eat normally and sleep as usual but her condition turned to worst in the next morning. "I know as soon as I saw him, he's gone. There's no body temperature. Nothing looked strange, but he’d never wake up again" Emily said.

After that, Fleur was taken to hospital for an autopsy and reports showed he was infected with Group B Streptococcus (GBS). GBS is a type of bacterial infection found in about 25 percent of all female adult vagina. These bacteria can cause serious diseases including sepsis, pneumonia, meningitis, and even convulsions.

"Fleur had been touched and kissed by many people on that day, maybe someone touched him after using the toilet and not washing their hands" Emily said. Because of that incident, she wanted to remind other families to increase their awareness so others will not experience and through the pain that she felt after losing her baby boy.

 

News24xx.com/fik/red

NEWS24XX.COM

Can be read in English and 100 other International languages





loading...
Versi Mobile
Loading...