news24xx.com
Monday, 22 Jul 2019

Mongolian couple found dead after consuming the raw meat of guinea pig

news24xx


IllustrationIllustration

News24xx.com - The Mongolian couple who ate raw guinea pig meat which is believed to be a traditional medicine died after consuming that raw meat. Quoted from LiveScience, both believe the effect of raw meat is very good for health. Unfortunately, they experience serious symptoms such as fever and vomiting of blood.

"The couple was diagnosed with an ancient disease outbreak called bubonic Plague, which was caused by Yersinia bacteria. The disease is known to attack mice, including guinea pigs" the site was quoted as saying.

The death prompted authorities to impose quarantine in the area where the couple lives, a city in Bayan-Olgii province bordering China and Russia.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the famous ancient outbreak killed millions of people in Europe in 1300 ago. Infection still occurs today even though it is relatively rare. Humans can contract the outbreak through bites or fleas or like this, through contact with infected tissue or body fluids.

 

News24xx.com/fik/red

NEWS24XX.COM

Can be read in English and 100 other International languages


Loading...



loading...
Versi Mobile
Loading...