news24xx.com
Wednesday, 19 Jun 2019

This Chinese teenager rushed into ER after drink too many bubble tea

news24xx


IllustrationIllustration

News24xx.com - Bubble tea with a variety of sweet flavours is the favourite drink of many people. But the experience of a 14-year-old teenage girl from Zhejiang province, China can be a lesson to others. Quoted from Sin Chew, the girl was rushed to the local hospital emergency unit on, May 28th 2019.

She complained of difficulty eating, unable to defecate, and stomach ache. The doctor then scanned the girl's stomach to know what was wrong with the girl. Apparently, in the girl's stomach, intestines and anus are full of bubble from bubble tea that her body cannot digest.

The doctor team then asked the girl when the last time she drink a bubble tea and was answered by the girl 5 days ago. Doctors suspect she was lying because this condition cannot occur in just a day or drink bubble tea rarely. According to doctors, the girl may drink bubble tea too much and cover up the habit from her parents.

According to the head of the Hospital in Zhuji City, He Yuling, the bubble from bubble tea is hardly digested by the body. The bubble itself is made from tapioca flour, and sometimes added with thickening agent to increase the chewy texture. Even though it tastes good, this risk is bad for digestive health especially if consumed in large quantities.

 

News24xx.com/fik/red

NEWS24XX.COM

Can be read in English and 100 other International languages





loading...
Versi Mobile
Loading...