news24xx.com
Sunday, 18 Aug 2019

A family was roasted alive in their home in North Jakarta because an electric meter suddenly exploded

news24xx


Photo : InternetPhoto : Internet

News24xx.com -  Tragically, a family was roasted alive in their home in North Jakarta because an electric meter suddenly exploded during the blackout outage in Jakarta.

The fire broke out in a house on K Number 15e street, Teluk Gong, North Jakarta on Sunday, August 4, 2019 around 24.00 pm, local time.

At that time, the victims namely Toni (50) and his wife Awan Jenny Ruslan (47) and their two children, Erika Wisely (18) and Kent Wisely (9) were sleeping. 

Once the electricity is on, suddenly a fire comes out of the electricity meter. The fire then immediately grabbed the whole house and the occupants of the house were roasted alive.

"Local residents were trying to help them, but the fire quickly burns the house," said one of Tony's family, Anthoni on Wednesday, August 7, 2019.

Furthermore, Anthoni said that the electricity meter that caught fire not only at the victim's house, but also at several other homes. But that caused the fire was only at Toni's house.

Their corpse was currently buried in the Lotus room - Melati, Jelambar Funeral Home.  And their corpse will be cremated on Thursday, August 8, 2019.

NEWS24XX.COM

Can be read in English and 100 other International languages


Loading...



loading...
Versi Mobile
Loading...