Thursday, 24 Jan 2019

Although this ornamental plant have a beautiful shape, but it can kill a human


Lily of the valleyLily of the valley -  Every woman would love for Lily's flower. This white flower have a very small with a bell resembling shape and always grow in spring.

This flower has a fragrant and we can find this flowers grown in the UK, especially in the north.

Lily's flower also used for medicinal purposes, because it can prevent or resist toxins, and also used for the treatment of liver and epilepsy diseases.

And this flower is also used in the perfume industry, because its fragrance is able to last long.

But do you know, that Lily's flower was contains with toxins that if consumed in large quantities,  can result in death, because these flowers contain of Convallatoxin, a type of toxin that used as a medication for liver.

When eaten it in sufficient quantities,  can cause pain in the mouth, vomiting, body-wide cramps, and diarrhea. The toxins in these flowers also caused heart dysfunction and weakened of heart rate.

So, if you plant these flowers at home, you should keep it out from your children's reach.




Can be read in English and 100 other International languages

Versi Mobile