news24xx.com
news24xx.com

Swallowed a battery clock, in two hours, this little girl died without any symptoms

news24xx


Swallowed a battery clock, in two hours, this little girl died without any symptomsSwallowed a battery clock, in two hours, this little girl died without any symptoms

News24xx.com - The lesson from George Asan can seems to change the parent mindset.

Reported by Women's Day on Tuesday, June 13 2017, Asan recounts the events that befell of his daughter, Francesca, through a video that he created with Children Accident Preventions Trust (CAPT).

Told that Francesca swallowed a small battery. But her daughter did not choke, and looks from the outside it seemed to be okay.

But who would have, if that the batteries swallowed up by the poor girl began to damage of her body, because there is a contact with fluid in the body, causing internal bleeding.


"It's very hard for me to talk about Francesca's departure, I feel guilty, unfortunately, I do not see anything wrong, no signs," Asan said with tears.

"When we found the cause was the battery, we ran to the closet and just realized we had 3D glasses for TV, and what he swallowed was a spare battery," he added.


Based on data from Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, more than 3,400 children swallow similar batteries in 2010.

If you suspect your child is ingesting foreign objects such as batteries, the CAPT recommends immediate medical attention.

Written on its official website, if the battery (especially those containing lithium) gets stuck in the throat or throat, energy from the battery will react with saliva and can make the body produce soda fire (NaOH).

The component can burn the entire throat and cause serious bleeding in the body. The reaction can appear within two hours.

(***)

NEWS24XX.COM

Can be read in English and 100 other International languages




loading...