news24xx.com
news24xx.com

Please, beware for street food that you eat, you can learn from the experience of this woman

news24xx


Please, beware for street food that you eat, you can learn from the experience of this womanPlease, beware for street food that you eat, you can learn from the experience of this woman

News24xx.com - When travelling around Asia, many tourists gorge on street food. Not only is street food cheap, most of these delicacies are what represents the country they are made in.

In the Philippines, street foods are the best option if you want to really experience Filipino culture. However, this street food lover was extremely shocked after realizing what the street food has done to her body.


Just like many Filipinos, Henschel Ann Quinto always loved street food. In the Philippines, street food are everywhere: Fishball, kikiam, kwek-kwek, isaw, and bbq stalls are in every corner of every city.


One time, Henschel ate her usual ‘dose’ of her favourite food and binged on street food. it was until she got home that she realized something was terribly wrong.

She soon noticed that her stool was more watery than usual, and that there were traces of blood!

She brushed it off, but her symptoms worsened as days passed by. She began to have severe diarrhea accompanied by fever.

This prompted her to go to the hospital and have her stomach checked. That was when doctors diagnosed her with Amoebiasis.

Doctors then told her that it wasn’t just one parasite, but three parasites had entered her body. An Entamoeba histolytica cyst, an Entamoeba ocoli cyst, and a Trichomonas hominis trophozoite. Though she had gone through a traumatizing ordeal, Henschel soon recovered after being treated at the hospital.

Here’s her message for you street food lovers out there:

"I’m sharing this for you to be aware. But please be cautious on eating street foods. Remember, health is wealth.”

(***)

NEWS24XX.COM

Can be read in English and 100 other International languages




loading...