news24xx.com
Tuesday, 23 Jul 2019
Revealed, brown sugar is not better than white sugar
Friday, Jul 19, 2019 | 04:35 pm LT

Revealed, brown sugar is not better than white sugar

News24xx.com -  Many believe that brown sugar is better than white sugar. Unfortunately, that’s not the case for brown sugar milk tea with pearls (chewy tapioca balls). According to an article published by Mount Alvernia Hospital, a private hospital in Singapore, a medium-sized, 500-milliliter cup of brown sugar milk tea with pearls has 18.5 teaspoons of sugar. Meanwhile, a similar-siz....
Revealed, brown sugar is not better than white sugar
Friday, Jul 19, 2019 | 04:35 pm LT

Revealed, brown sugar is not better than white sugar

News24xx.com -  Many believe that brown sugar is better than white sugar. Unfortunately, that’s not the case for brown sugar milk tea with pearls (chewy tapioca balls). According to an article published by Mount Alvernia Hospital, a private hospital in Singapore, a medium-sized, 500-milliliter cup of brown sugar milk tea with pearls has 18.5 teaspoons of sugar. Meanwhile, a similar-siz...
Using henna in her trip in Egypt, this little girl left with painful wounds
Friday, Jul 19, 2019 | 03:01 pm LT

Using henna in her trip in Egypt, this little girl left with painful wounds

News24xx.com - A young girl has been left with permanent scars after she got a black henna tattoo while on holiday in Egypt. Madison Gulliver got the tattoo done while at a hotel but after returning to the UK she complained that it had become itchy. It then erupted in painful blisters that have had to be cut away at a burns unit and she is now scarred for life. Pictures show her crying in ...
This 16 years old teenager almost died due to unhealthy diet he was into
Friday, Jul 19, 2019 | 02:35 pm LT

This 16 years old teenager almost died due to unhealthy diet he was into

News24xx.com - A 16-year-old teenager in eastern China ended up fighting for his life after being diagnosed with blood sugar levels 20 times higher than that of the average person.  The alleged cause for his abnormal sugar intake was a daily of of boba tea, among other sugary drinks and food. The boy, identified as “Xiao Ying,” usually had a good appetite in his home o...
Thanks to the protective armor that she wears, this police officer caught that she has breast cancer
Friday, Jul 19, 2019 | 02:01 pm LT

Thanks to the protective armor that she wears, this police officer caught that she has breast cancer

News24xx.com - Samantha Woods (33) is a female police officer from West Yorkshire, England, who has just undergone breast surgery. She was diagnosed with breast cancer in February after realizing there was something unusual when wearing her protective clothing for her work. Samantha told that she felt a little pain in the chest on the left when wearing protective clothing. At first, she thou...
After 55 hours of operation, team of doctors in London hospital managed to separate twins conjoined by skulls
Thursday, Jul 18, 2019 | 01:13 pm LT

After 55 hours of operation, team of doctors in London hospital managed to separate twins conjoined by skulls

News24xx.com - Conjoined twins from Pakistan who were joined by skulls and blood vessels were separated at the Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) in London after 55 hours of operations, reported Sputnik news agency, quoting the hospital's statement. “Four operations, 55 hours of operating time – and a fond farewell! After 9 months of care, the twins and their family left GOS...
Had a habit of using contact lens while bathing, this man becomes blind on his right eye
Thursday, Jul 18, 2019 | 11:06 am LT

Had a habit of using contact lens while bathing, this man becomes blind on his right eye

News24xx.com - Unlucky for this British man, his bathing habits caused him to suffer a severe eye infection to the point where the infection made one of his eyes goes blind. Nick Humphreys from Shropshire, England, suffered from this infection because he always used his contact lenses when taking a shower. In 2018, he was exposed to Acanthamoeba keratitis, a rare parasite that infected his c...
Loading...
loading...